I’m a big believer in positive energy. I like to think I can attract it into my life. Positive energy helps me stay centered and calm. And this peacefulness is what keeps me grounded. So more the better!
Some say to watch your thoughts because negative thoughts and energy can attract more of that and the next thing you know you’re down in the dumps.
So, I’ve listed 10 things that I try to do to attract positive energy into my life. I’ve put a positive affirmation to go with each one.
1. Accept myself and my situation as I am living right now, in this moment. Live here right now. Practice non-judgement and just let what is be.
I accept and appreciate my current situation.
2. Still my thoughts and meditate a little bit every day. Be silent and just be. I’ve been doing Reiki self healing on myself every day and that feels really good.
I feel fully connected to my experience of life.
3. Visualize myself in positive ways. You are your thoughts, so choose the good ones as they say.
Every cell in my body is healthy and radiates health.
4. Give myself or others a gift and be grateful. It can be a compliment, a smile, a hug, a little piece of dark chocolate or a flower but think of it as appreciation and love for myself and others. Feeling grateful for what I have lifts me up.
I am grateful for all the positive things in my life.
5. Take time out to Daydream. I have a dream journal and visualize myself accomplishing my goals. You can write out some steps on how you can accomplish what you want out of life.
I am devoting time and energy toward my goals.
6. I set my intention to be happy and I don’t get wrapped up in drama. You deserve happiness and success and don’t let anyone tell you different.
I am a magnet for happiness and success in my life.
7. Have faith. I believe I am right here in the right moment, doing exactly as I am supposed to. I trust in the universe that if things are not going as planned that there is something better out there for me. It will show itself in time.
All that I need comes to me at the right time and place in my life.
8. Let go and detach. Accept others for who they are. I think it’s true if you hold on to anything too tightly, there is a blockage of energy that happens. So let go and relax. It will all be okay!
I accept everyone as they are and continue to pursue my dreams.
9. Seek out my own unique talents. For me, that’s doing my Art. Every person has something unique about them. If you live your life by asking yourself how you are best suited to serve others with your highest and best self, I believe things will start to unfold for you.
I acknowledge and honor my talents, and share these with others.
10. Laugh! I can feel the endorphins spread through my body after a good laugh. It’s healthy so find ways to laugh more. Watch a funny movie, read a funny book or watch funny videos. It’s all good!
I’m smiling inside.
For more affirmations, see my Positive Affirmations to Uplift Your Creative Spirit A-Z download.