I’ve been successfully selling my work online since 2009. My products range from t-shirts, bags, mouse pads, pillows, and greeting cards to giclee prints and card decks.
I create my paintings using acrylics and then when I’m finished I scan the art and put it into Photoshop to adapt the artwork for your product.
I’m excited to introduce my artwork on food packaging and cross-stitch patterns, puzzles and canvas prints. See my licensing partners below.
Please use the contact page for enquiries about licensing my art.
A variety of images for cross stitch at Gecko Rouge
Packaging for sweetriot all natural chocolate treats
Jubelale beer packaging
All images copyright protected, all rights reserved.
Electronic and print use for websites and blogs
- Electronic documents such as reports, posters
- Multimedia presentation (Powerpoint, Flash, etc)
- Online advertising and promotional materials
- Print advertising and promotional materials (in magazines, newspaper, billboards, packaging, point of sale materials etc. – 10,000 copies
- Screen saver (commercial or personal use)
- Printed documents (mailers, letterheads, brochures, etc) – 10,000 copies
- Corporate and advertising videos (TV or Online)
Editorial use: Print publications
- Editorial (magazines, articles & content) – up to 500,000 copies
- Editorial (newspapers) -up to 500,000 copies
- Editorial (textbooks, books & eBooks for sale) – distribution up to 500,000 copies
- Editorial (printed and online – multimedia educational materials & companion CDs) – up to 500,000 copies
- Editorial (book covers, inside or back cover)
You will be required to include a notice of artwork credit on your piece. For example, Artwork by Lindy Gaskill, www.artbylindy.com.
Alteration of artwork
Lindy’s artwork may not be modified, written upon, colors or image enhanced digitally or any other type of alteration without written permission from Lindy Gaskill.
Unauthorized reproduction of Lindy’s images or designs, electronically or otherwise, is strictly forbidden and copyright infringement will be prosecutable by law.
Licensing fees start at $100. Please contact Lindy for details.