It’s St. Paddy’s day and I’m celebrating being on a health kick! No green beer for me but that’s okay because I’m feeling really, really good!
I’m celebrating the 2 week mark of my 30/30 program which is 30 minutes a day of exercise for 30 days! So far so good! I’m turning 52 in April so I want to be feeling and looking good for my birthday.
Last Sunday, we moved our treadmill inside that was out on the deck. That sure has helped me get my 30 minutes in and I’m so glad I don’t have to run in the cold! I don’t consider myself a “runner” so it is a challenge to do any kind of running for me! But I’m doing it. I started out walk/running and gradually I’m adding in more running than walking. And it’s working. I’m feeling great! I’m also doing yoga, bike riding, weight lifting and dancercize on days when I’m not on the treadmill.
Plus I’m roughly following a healthy diet by Ann Louise Gittleman. She’s written over 25 books on nutrition, dieting and staying healthy. I love what she has to say. I know her from her Fat Flush Plan and Fast Track Detox diet books. If you’re interested in nutrition like I am, you can get lots of info on Gittleman’s website.
Turns out it’s been a year since my last art giveaway so I’m due for another one. I meant to start it on March 5th when I began my exercise program but I forgot.
So here’s how it will work. One person will win two of my inspirational card decks – one Inspirational Card Deck for Wellness and Weight Loss and one Card Deck to nurture your Creative Spirit. I love these cards and I use them myself! They feature my artwork paired with positive affirmations!
The two decks will come tied up with golden ribbon in a cute little celestial drawstring bag. I love stars and moons!
They’re tiny cards but they pack a lot of punch with their inspirational words and the colorful art!
The positive affirmations will help you stay on track with your health goals or inspire your creative spirit.
I put them on my window sill.
The contest giveaway will run for one week from March 17th to March 24th, and the winner will be announced on my blog Friday, March 25th.
I will use a random number generator to choose the winner.
Also, please remember to leave your email in the posts so I can contact you if you’re the winner!
Note: Please remember to list each comment separately. If you put all your entries into one comment, it will only be counted once!
Here’s how to enter:
Do one (or all) of the following:
1. Let’s inspire each other, tell me your favorite way to stay healthy or jump start your creativity and post it as a separate comment (1 entry).
2. For new followers, follow this blog, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
3. Tweet about this giveaway, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
4. If you haven’t already, Follow me, lgrugerhanson on Twitter, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
5. For new Fans, “like” me on Facebook, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
4. Blog about this giveaway, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
5. Heart my lgrugerhanson Etsy shop, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
6. Sign up to receive my Art e-Newsletter and tell me you did so as a separate comment (2 entries).
7. Make a purchase from my lgrugerhanson Etsy shop and tell me you did so as a separate comment (5 entries).
And if you just can’t wait to have one of these little decks, you can purchase them from my Etsy Shop >.
Thanks for participating and supporting living, working artists…like me!
Good luck and wishing you
good health and much happiness!
UPDATE: THIS GIVEAWAY HAS EXPIRED AND IS CLOSED.