This art career event helps teach artists ways to bridge the gap between being an artist and making money from one’s art and having a successful art career and business. I just love all the info I’ve learned in the past from it!
I’ve taken the SmARTist Telesummit for two years in a row now and I’ll be there this year too! It’s coming right up, starting on Jan. 13th and 14th (2 MasterMind Panel Days) and on the 17th through 21st (5 days with 12 Keynote speakers).
I will admit I was sitting on the fence and wondering if I should spend the money. I remember feeling this way last year too. But then, just like last year, I started thinking about how much I’ve enjoyed it! In fact, how much I LOVE it!
And I started thinking about how much I learned. How it helped get me excited about my art career. It’s like a booster shot of enthusiasm just at the perfect time of the year when I’m writing down new goals, putting together my marketing plan and dreaming up art ideas for the new year!
There is sooo much information given by art experts at this Telesummit and I love having the CDs to reference later! It is almost mind boggling how much info there is to take in and one can’t do it all at once. You need to have the CDs to go back and listen to everything. That’s when you get to be thoughtful and start implementing things step by step and seeing the results of the Telesummit! That is what makes it worth it!
So I decided the investment in my art career was worth spending the $ on. I am so glad! Now that I signed up for it, I’m so excited for it to start!
Take a look at some of the things that we will learn:
1. Selling Your Art To Corporations – Demystified! by Barbara Markoff
2. Take Charge, Skip the Galleries, and Sell Your Art Directly by Daniel Grant
3. Get a Second Life!…and Another Stream of Income by Jeremy Lipsky
4. More Patrons Than You Ever Dreamed Of – Learn the Secrets of Being Successful at the Nation’s Juried Fine Art Fairs by Constance Mettler
5. Vertical Markets: Become A Revenue Generating Artist by Jodi Walsh
6. Sell Like a Pro – Inside Tips from a Gallery Owner on the Delicate Process of Turning “Tire Kickers” into Collectors by Jason Jorejs
7. Art Licensing: Learn to Talk the Talk, Walk the Walk and Get Paid Multiple Times for the Same Art! by Tara Reed
8. Art Pricing Secrets: How to set, negotiate, and raise your prices for maximum impact throughout your career by Molly Gordon
9. Transform Your Website Into the Art-Marketing Machine You’ve Dreamed About! by Daniel Tardent
10. Giclee Printing: A New Frontier for Artists by Stanley John Bowman
11. Discover Success in the 2011 Giclee Print Market by Barney Davey
12. Sell Yourself, Sell Your Art: With a Social Media Blueprint for Artists by Lori McNee
Plus The Three “C”ecrets of a Successful Art Career: Courage. Commitment. Completion by the @ArtCareerDeva, Ariane Goodwin
And then there are a bunch of freebies one gets for signing up.
Bonus #1. Your “Stay-on-Track” Workbook (a $114 value) I’m looking forward to having this and keeping track of my goals.
Bonus #2. A Lifetime Discount to all future smARTist® Telesummits (a savings of more than $370 over the next 3 years alone). That is sonething definitely worth considering!
Bonus #3. A 14-Week Follow-up Program (a $495 value) I love this!
And then there is the online community where you can meet other artists and discuss the Telesummit, as well as access all the recordings and handouts. This alone is worth tons! Sharing ideas with other professional artists and making connections and networking is really a wonderful thing!
If you’re interested in signing up for the SmARTist Telesummit 2011, go now and do it! Don’t miss this unique art event! You are worth it and you won’t be sorry! See you there!